HOW TO LOG KMS
Your profile page includes your personal distance tally, so you are able to keep track of your distance towards your target and it’s also an easy way to show your family and friends that you are indeed walking the talk!
There are two ways to track your KMs, manually or automatically using an app.
Safe. Everywhere. Always. begins on November 25 which means any KMs logged before then will refresh to 0km.
Log KMs - Manual
2. Under “Add activity”, enter the date and distance
3. The KMs will appear on your fundraising page
Log KMs - Use an App
At the moment, only the Fitbit, Garmin and Strava apps are able to be connected to your fundraising page. By using one of these apps, you will be able to automatically sync your fitness data with your fundraising page.
- If you haven’t already, download Fitbit, Strava or Garmin on your phone and set up your account
- Log in to your account dashboard select "My Fitness Activity" from the menu
- Select your chosen app and follow the prompts to connect your account
If you have synced your app but it is not working, try logging in and re-connecting it.
Please note, it can take 24 hours for your activity to be reflected on your fundraising page.